Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cardinals Opening Day

You might recall that for Christmas from Chad's mom we got Cardinals home opener tickets. Finally that day arrived on Monday and it was an absolutely gorgeous day in St. Louis. The perfect day for some baseball. We headed down early and got to see all the opening ceremonies (except I can't believe I missed the Clydesdales since I was in line to get a pretzel.) We also got to eat some yummy ballpark food including said pretzel, hot dogs, beer and nachos. I didn't take many pictures, but here are some...

Chad and I after the game, I had to post b/c of Chad's goofy face.

Aw, a better one
Here's a picture of our view of the field. Look at all those people I think there was nearly 47,000 people there. In St. Louis opening day is quite the St. Louis tradition we love our baseball and it was super awesome to be a part of that.
Here's a picture of the Arch that I took while we waited in traffic to park.

No comments: