Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cleaning out the Camera

I finally got around to cleaning out my camera and had some pictures I wanted to share.

My mom, brother and I hung out one day, we concluded the day by going to Ted Drewes. I got a pineapple concrete and it was so tasty!!

My mom had never driven over the Ead's Bridge. So we took a drive over it. I scored this picture of the Arch.
We also checked out the City Garden, here's a cool sculpture that moves in the wind.
Just a nice downtown picture
And a goofy sculpture that's a bird with people legs.
And a picture of the sign
Another picture of City Garden
Chad made some yummy stir fry. I mean seriously, how good does it look. I'm getting hungry just looking at this picture.
Here's Chad and the dogs.
And a good one of Bozley
And Rowdy focusing on his ball (not in the picture)
Another one of Rowdy
Another one of the dogs, I uploaded the pictures last night and writing the post today, and accidentally deleted one of the pictures... Bozley was carrying around a piece of bread and here's the picture where Rowdy ate Boz's bread.

No comments: