Saturday, April 10, 2010

Upcoming Travel

This is the other post that I can easily write. I have travel scheduled for just about every month from now until September or October.

I just got back from Indianapolis.

In May I will be headed to Tampa for my first conference "alone." I won't actually be alone b/c Euclid will be there with me, but I will also not have a project manager attending with me... I'm a bit nervous but I think this will be some really great experience for me.

In June I will be headed down to New Orleans. I'm excited for this trip as my mom will be coming with me. It's the first time I've brought someone along with me and we'll be sampling some New Orleans flare, since neither of us have been there before. It will be a fun trip just the two of us.

In July I might be going to San Francisco... I'm just not sure my travel will get approved. It's ok if it doesn't... we'll just have to see.

Also in July I'm hoping to go on family vacation finally to Daytona Beach. This was a spot we visited once a year for several years in a row, so it would bring back some memories. Plus it would be really great to show Chad these things.

In August I will be headed to Boston. This will be my second conference alone, but Euclid won't be there this time... so it's making me a little bit nervous. But it's still several months away, so there's no use in getting worried about that now.

In September or October I will possibly be headed to Washington DC... we'll see if I'm able to go.

I know that sometime in the coming months we'll want to visit Chad's mom in Virginia... just not sure when yet.

All in all... I'm becoming quite the traveler!!

No comments: