Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Baking Bucket List

Last week I had an ephiany... what's that you may ask?  Well, there are a ton of things I want to bake.  There are so many recipes I've saved for later or pinned to my Pinterest board (which I don't ever even look at anymore).  There are things I've always thought someday I'll try to make that.

I've really started to bake more recently.  I've made a ton of cookies... but I want to expand I want to try new things.

Last year I watched the American Baking Competition and just opened my eyes to all sorts of things you can bake, and I'm ready to branch out and try new things instead of always making the same few recipes.

That's why I decided to create a baking bucket list.  I'll probably add to it over time, but here's a place to store all those recipes or things I want to try.  I googled baking bucket lists and it isn't a new concept, but that means I get to look at other people's lists to add things to mine!  I used this one a bunch.

So without further adue here's my list:

  1. Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls
  2. A 12 Layer Cake (like this)
  3. Salted Caramel Apple Pie (all from scratch)
  4. Calypso Pie (yes, I've made it before, but never for the blog)
  5. Croissants
  6. Doughnuts
  7. Sourdough Bread
  8. Yeasted Coffee Cake
  9. Shortbread
  10. Peanut Butter and Jelly squares
  11. Blondies - DONE
  12. Brownies
  13. Baked Alaska
  14. Souffle
  15. Cream Puffs
  16. Turnovers
  17. Pineapple Upside Down Cake
  18. Crumb Cake - DONE
  19. Coffee Cake
  20. Chocolate Cream Pie
  21. Lemon Poppy seed Bread
  22. Homemade Ice Cream - DONE
  23. Quiche
  24. Fudge
  25. Strawberry shortcake
  26. Tart
  27. Tartlets
  28. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
  29. Chiffon Cake
  30. Soft pretzels
  31. Fresh blueberry muffins - DONE
  32. Sponge Roll (added for mom)
  33. Gooey Butter Cake - DONE
  34. French Silk Pie
  35. Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
  36. Salted Caramel Sauce (here)
So there's 31 - I want to add some kind of cupcakes on there and I'm sure there are cookies and cakes I'm missing...

I know I'm missing some and Mom or anyone else - suggestions for my list?!?

1 comment:

dsdddwddgdd said...

such a great list. add in a sponge roll....they are good and so fun to make. i want to be a taste tester!