Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Improvements - Vent Painting

Have you ever had one of those projects that doesn't take much time at all, and isn't particularly hard yet you put it off way longer than you ever should have?

Touching up my living room paint was that project for me.... I know how embarrassing. You may recall us originally painting the living room back in December of 2008... I know... I'm crazy.

The other thing was painting the air intake vent... at first we thought we didn't need to paint it... I'm not exactly sure what we were thinking that thing stuck out like a sore thumb!
It really makes a world of difference...
We've also moved the caricature (spelling?) into the bedroom... which I'm pretty happy about... for the longest time we've had that thing hanging on the wall and NOTHING else... well that's changed... stay tuned tomorrow for that

No comments: