Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home Improvements - Toilet

I came across this home improvement blog - Younghouselove and their post about a recent toilet update they did. I told Chad about it b/c I thought he would think it was pretty cool.

As you can see in that blog entry this device is installed in your toilet to help cut down on the amount of water needed. It gives you two options... one for the lighter loads and a one for when more force is necessary.

Later that night Chad read reviews about this toilet update and decided the reviews were overwhelmingly good... he ended up ordering two that very night.

Some background on our toilets... they suck at times... they don't flush like they should... and sometimes we have to flush twice to get everything... (wow that really came off as gross... but really it's mostly toilet paper not going down... I promise you that)

Anywho Chad install it on both of our toilets. Although the master bathroom took some major adjustments to get it to work properly... we had problems with the toilet running... really annoying in the middle of the night when you're trying to get your beauty rest... but my amazing husband came to the rescue and fixed that!! Chad said it was very easy to install as well.

I'm really liking the new system. It's really helping our toilets flush better... I really enjoy having the two flush options. I can't say if it's saving us water or not, but just the fact the flushing it better in general scores the points for me. Here a picture of the button on our toilet.
So I would give this product a thumbs up!!

And if you were playing the toilet drinking game with this post you should have taken ten shots... whew... (that includes the word I used in the above sentence)

No comments: