Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home Improvements - Wall Decor

That's right everyone... our walls aren't completely bare!! Yes... I still have a ways to go, but this is so so so so so so so so so so so so so much better than it use to be.

You probably remember the mirror at the end of the hallway. I got that mirror at my bridal shower and finally got it up on the wall... I was waiting for the perfect place to hang it... and isn't it perfect. That mirror is HEAVY so I give Chad some major props for getting it hung up so securely.
I got these next items from Garden Ridge on sale :)

The first hanging:
And here it is looking at the whole wall (say hi to Chad in his blanket cocoon) I was kinda hoping for this to take up more space on the wall, but I'm still happy with how it looks... I'll add something else to that wall at some point.
This one I absolutely love... and backtracking what I love about both of these hangings is I could stare at them for a long time... they are very visually interesting to me.
And full wall
I excited to keep developing the wall hangings... I ordered a BUNCH of pictures (finally Snapfish ran a deal I was waiting for) and should be able to actually display some pictures of us and our friends in this house.

No comments: