Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 Random Things

  1. My rearview mirror fell off my windeshield. You may remember I got my windshield replaced for my birthday... well, I guess the mirror just didn't stay stuck. I've been driving around for the last couple of days without one, and boy is it a weird experience!! They came out today to reglue it... real quick and now I can see behind me one again... very important!!
  2. One of our garage doors is broken... lovely... I'm not sure what we'll do to fix it, but in the meantime it's just annoying!!
  3. I am bored at work right now... I know at some point very soon I'll be busier and wishing for this time, but right now I'm just plain bored... I've worked so far ahead on everything that I've just got nothing... very exciting let me tell you

No comments: