Monday, May 17, 2010

Not getting me down...

Some small craptastic things have been annoying me lately...

  1. Our camera broke... we have a Nikon Coolpix L18 and it got a lens error... basically the lens will not retract back into the camera. It's true... I let a toddler play with the camera but she didn't do anything that I haven't done to it... I mean I'm pretty hard on small electronics I drop EVERYTHING... well I guess it was just one to many times. I'm sad and upset... looks like we're going to have to get a new camera... everything I'm finding says for the cost it will be to repair we might as well buy a new camera... blah...
  2. Someone or something hacked both my AIM and Yahoo account. Both of these accounts are one I've had since high school... so like 10 years. I have been able to reclaim the Yahoo account but not the AIM one... it really makes me upset there's nothing I can do about it.
  3. Mosquitoes love me... nuff said
Ok... that's not that many... I thought I had more... guess not. Really these things haven't gotten me as upset as they have in the past... it's just annoying. I can pull out my old digital camera for the time being and I don't chat on AIM anymore so that's good and really I should just use bug spray.

Here are a few awesome things that have happened lately
  1. We have a brand spanking new air conditioner
  2. Our insurance company refused to pay for Chad's gamma knife procedure saying it wasn't medically necessary... Chad's doctors are appealing it... fingers crossed on that one
  3. I finished all the laundry today... I still want to do the sheets and duvet cover but I'm feeling pretty good about that
  4. I also organized and condensed my sock and underwear drawers
  5. I also went through all my pictures on this computer (makes me miss the camera this much more) and figured out my favorites to be able to print them
Alright, I'm going to try to hit the hay... not sure if it's actually going to happen or not, but gotta try... back to work tomorrow... boo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joe says take the battery out; leave it out for a while. make sure its charged up and put it back in.......sometimes its just a battery issue. try it