Thursday, March 11, 2010

Catch Up

Here's a few things going on right now...
  • Chad and I have been walking nearly every night... the weather has been so nice!! It's been great to get out with the dogs and walk.
  • Last night we (Chad, Keith, mom, and me) went to the the movies for my mom's birthday. We saw Alice in Wonderland in 3d. It was the first time I've seen a 3d movie and I have to say it was pretty cool. Much easier to watch than I thought it might be. I really enjoyed the movie as well. I couldn't want to see Alice and wasn't really sure what to expect, either way it was very enjoyable... Keith doesn't agree but sometimes he's a bit of a movie snob... sorry Keith... afterwards we went to Olive Garden for dinner... very nice.
  • The crack on my windshield is getting out of control... i think it kinda looks like a profile of a girl with a very protruding forehead.
  • Speaking of walking... I wasn't able to on Sunday my legs and feet hurt so bad. I went out with some lovely ladies on Saturday night for a Girls Night Out. We went to Home at Ameristar... I wore heels, which I probably shouldn't have done. I came home with my feet hurting so bad and my legs aching like crazy. I think I bruised the bottoms of my feet... ouch it hurt so. bad. I'm better now.
  • Work has been crazy this week... true I'm writing this at work as we speak, but I just don't have the time to start on anything now... there's just too much to do.
  • I've already got travel lined up for the rest of the summer... it's going to be crazy around here in a few months... eek!!!
  • Survivor and chili tonight... nuff said.

No comments: