Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

In honor of Thanksgiving I thought I would write out the thing that I am Thankful for on a daily basis...

I'm thankful for having such an amazing husband... It means so much to me to have my other half, my best friend... even more so I'm thankful that he's doing wonderfully... we went through a lot of medical issues in the last year and it just strengthed our relationship... but I'm so thankful everything turned out the way it did.

I'm thankful for my awesome family. I'm so lucky to have such a close knit family and supports one another. I'm not sure how I would have turned out without them around... I'm truly thankful to have them in my life... everyone!!

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday.

I'm thankful for my great friends. I know I'm luck to have suck great friends surrounding me. They support and listen to me... make me laugh and bring a joy to my life.

I'm thankful for my job. Not only am I happy to have a job... but to be in such in a job that I'm good at, that supports growth, and more so has co-workers that care... I'm truly thankful.

I'm thankful for my four babies at home. Pretty, Stitch, Bozley and Rowdy... they are the sweetest animals with such differing personalities that bring loads of joy to my life.

No comments: