Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas List

Posting my list on my blog last year seemed to work out really well so I'm following in that tradition. (plus it helps that I can look back on what I requested last year...)

Nice Camera - I want to start taking better pictures than I can with my point and shoot... I'm not an expert on this, but I was thinking something like the Canon Rebel XSi - I also saw the one that Ashton Kutcher advertises (Nikon D3000) I guess I want something I can change lenses out and it can grow with me (or me with it)New Luggage - Since I've been traveling more I would like cute luggage. While this is from Target I saw a bunch at Gormans. I don't necessarily need a full luggage set - I would like something that rolls and if fun looking.Brownie Pan - so we can get more crust - There's also the perfect brownie pan that's As Seen on TV

Stand up mixer - KitchenAid in Red
Mario Brothers for Wii

Mini fridge - Like this 16 can one, I want something small capacity...
Board Games - Lots of others, but some listed below


Boggle
Perfection
Trivial Pursuit - Easy Medium Hard
Things for the House is big on my list this year!!



Corner Shelf - dark brown
Trash can for recycling - We want silver, foot-step

Nightstand Lamp - something like the first one, but not that color, skinny and short I REALLY REALLY like the second one



Clothes!!

Cardigans - size medium (all solid colors) like these from Old Navy, I also really like 3/4 length sleeve... I like crew neck.

Skits - size large

Casual tops - usually size medium I've become a big Old Navy fan - I like all sorts

Jeans - A brand from Kohls (Elle) seems to fit well, misses size 8

Earrings - I really like fun dangles (nice quality) - would like a purple set, silver hoops (bigger than small, smaller than big) and red. I really enjoy looking at Etsy for this to get some originals.

Flat Shoes - colors/patterns rounded toe, size 9 or 9.5
Headbands - thicker

Citrine cocktail Ring- ideally this one from Tiffany


Gift Cards:
**Home Depot
**Michael's
**Hobby Lobby
Snapfish
Target
Bed Bath and Beyond
Old Navy

Subscription to People Magazine

DVDs
The Hangover
Harry Potter 6

This cookie table book - Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong

These lovely Coach Purses
Coach op art sateen maggie (1439
I also like this Etsy Seller

This jewelry site is awesome too.

And a shirt for a great pit bull awareness organization.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I fricken love my Canon Rebel XS!!!! Get one you WONT regret it!