Monday, November 2, 2009

New Trick

This should be my weekend recap... but since the weekend was pretty uneventful due to El Chad being sick... I'll focus this post on R-diddy.

Chad taught Rowdy how to speak this weekend. It's so flipping adorable - he has quite the bark... Rowdy is very obedient... it's amazing how well he will listen. Thus far he will sit, stay, lay down, and speak... I really want Chad to get him to play dead and shake... I bet soon he will be able to do that as well.

Today is my AWS day... I went to the female doctor this morning... she said everything looks good... I also switched birth control pills, this might be a strange thing to be sharing, but I'm a sharing type of gal... so I'm excited to see how it works for me. Now I'm home... and the U-Verse guy will coming in a few hours... So I should probably clean up the house a bit... hmm... I also have some bulbs I've been wanting to plant, but haven't been able to due to all the rain... So how should I spend the rest of my day? Stay tuned.

No comments: