Monday, April 27, 2015

9 weeks

Originally written: March 18, 2015


How far along:  9 weeks






How I'm feeling:  Pretty good for the most part, I feel sicker in the evenings, but I've really been trying to eat more frequently and hope that starts to help






Sleep:  Good most nights... I've been having crazy dreams that I tend to remember when I wake up... those have been throwing me for a loop.  Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and my mind will just race (about nothing in particular) and it's hard to fall back asleep.  Also, some nights I have to get up and pee... which is new for me.






Worries/Fears:  At this point it's just making it out of the first trimester without anything terrible happening.






Miss anything: Being able to eat how I want... mostly meaning not snacking or feel like eating controls my schedule... that sort of stuff






Movement:  Nothing yet






Food cravings:  I've really wanted to go to the candy store at the mall, Jelly Bellys were sounding good, but now all that candy you can get at the candy store is sounding amazing!






Food aversions: Nothing in particular, although sometimes I just know eating something it's going to work






Other symptoms:  Other than what I've hit on already feeling pretty darn tired by the end of the work day... once I get home I try to keep myself moving, but I'm ready to lay down in bed most nights by 8.  For the record I am an early bedtime person anyway before getting pregnant I would be in bed by 9 most nights. 






Maternity clothes, Stretch marks, Belly Button:  Nothing to report






What I'm looking forward to:  My birthday weekend in a couple of weeks - we're planning on telling the family at that point.  My brother will be in town and I'll get to tell him.






Best moment of this week: Seeing how excited Dan gets when he tells people or talks about the baby.

No comments: