Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Recap

In my last post I left off arriving home from San Jose sick...

Friday night we went to bed super duper early. Like were in bed by 9:30... I know that's a bit lame, but I wasn't feeling well... I took meds... and plus Chad had stayed up late most of the time I was gone playing his new video game... boys.

Saturday I was suppose to get up early and go help out at my mom's garage sale. But when my alarm went off bright and early I still wasn't feeling the best so I slept in awhile longer. Around 10 I got up and headed over there. A bit late, but it gave me a chance to help out a bit and hang out with my mom, sister, and brother.

I ended up with a few items after the sale... an super old version of Clue, a purse I used at a dance in high school, an angel hang up thing, a spiderweb thing, a green vase, 2 t-shirts for Chad and a framed canvas that I'm going to try to turn into a craft project.

After the sale we grabbed lunch... Chad even met up with us. After lunch Chad and I headed to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to spend the last of our gift certificates from our wedding. We got a panini press, a metel spatula (for cookies), and a manual can opener (the kind that cuts a smooth edge).

The night we chilled around the house and I watched a movie that I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen before... The Goonies. I have now joined the cool kids and have seen this movie.

Sunday I felt like crap again... my ears kept popping, and that was ANNOYING!! I'm sad to say that we didn't do much of anything on Sunday... oh well.

I decided to call in sick today... I just wasn't feeling great and thought one more day to recover would be in my best interest. I woke up feeling much better... and actually was pretty productive today. I finally got my name changed on my second bank account. I also got to work on birthday gift for someone.

It's going to stink being back at work tomorrow... but atlas no choice there.

No comments: