Monday, October 5, 2009

Anniversary

This is pretty behind, but I was finally able to go through the pictures on my camera and here are the ones from our anniversary.

My awesome dad was able to score us some super sweet tickets to the Cardinals - Cubs game. We were even able to take a couple of friends with us.

Here were the awesome tickets...
One year baby!!
Liz and me... ignore my bad teeth in this pic
Pujols
Sam and Chad
A views from our seats



If you click on the picture you can make it bigger... and see the attendance

The crazy amounts of people

After the baseball game we went to dinner at the Melting Pot... it was an awesome dinner... This was our second time there and we really enjoyed it again. The food is just so yummy!!

Here's to many more anniversarys together.

No comments: