Sunday, September 13, 2009

Some Randomness

Here's a few things that have crossed my mind today...

  • I'm beginning to think we should paint the kitchen red... now this would make me a bit of a hypocrite since I've said on numerous occasions rooms should not be painted red, but when I was standing in there this morning wondering how to make the space better... red seemed perfect... so we'll see...
  • Speaking of paint, I still need to paint the hallways
  • I feel like I'm lacking creativity... I use to think that I was a highly creative person... but really I'm not sure that I am... I've hate some blank stretched canvases that I've wanted to create my own artwork with to hang on the walls... but I'm having a hard time coming up with what to paint... this also goes hand-in-hand with the fact nothing ever translates to paper from my head very well... so we'll see
  • Something potentially very exciting for me at work is coming up... so let's keep our fingers crossed
  • Speaking of work... we're hiring 4 new PSAs soon... and I'm going to help train them... it feels really cool that I've only been there 7ish months and I'm one of the go-to people.
  • the AC in our house is really sucking... we NEED to get it replaced but it's just so much money!! Maybe next year... but it's not working now so hopefully we don't get too many more hot days.
  • I love my honeybear.
  • I have FINALLY started to work on our wedding album... I believe it's mostly done... we just look at it every few days... seems like we always find something we can change... As soon as we're done... we're going to order a whopping 7 copies of it... and finally give the gifts like we said we were.
Well... I think I'm going to go take a shower. Off to Baltimore tomorrow.

No comments: