Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chuckers

Here's something I don't think I've blogged about...

I am a member of a softball team... That's right... me, Jenn is playing softball this summer... Okay... that's partially a lie... tonight is the first full game I've actually played... I played half of one game before we got chased off the field by a bunch of 11 year old girls (headed by their over-enthusiastic asshole of a coach)... we haven't been able to play any games through end of May into June where it rained every Tuesday, thus not being able to play...

This team is a coed work team... We are the Chuckers

Anyway... Tonight was my first full game. I've been really nervous... but it ended up being a lot of fun... we had really nice weather (especially compared to last week). But I played the entire game... I didn't strike out at all... I *almost* made a pretty cool catch... in the end it was a lot of fun to get out and play.

Maybe I'll actually show up to the rest of the game ;)

No comments: