Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Arrrgggghhhhh

So I know it's Tuesday but I wanted to talk about my weekend...

Friday
Chad and I were invited to my cousin (and our flower girl's) first grade play/musical. So we went... it was at Affton High School... it was entitled Pirates! (very timely don't you think)... it was pretty adorable... I haven't been to anything for younger kids in awhile and I really enjoyed the silly humor and the kids dancing. I'm really happy that we went... Also, I watched Chad during it and he was enjoying himself as well... someday... years and years from now I think he's going to make a very good dad... he is so amazing with kids... it is stunning!! After the play we got some White Castles and came home and spent our typical lounging evening at home.

Saturday
We didn't do a whole lot... my cousin came down and helped us with our AC... he is so very nice to help us out!! After that we went and got Mexican... it was yummy... we found a place closer to our house... yummy.

Sunday
Okay... I'm not exactly sure why I wrote this blog in this format... it makes it seem like there was a lot going on, when in reality there wasn't... I am becoming really good at Monopoly online... I mean seriously I win at least 2 out of 3 games.

Monday
Okay... Monday was my AWS day and I was really productive. I went to the eye doctor first... I've been needing to go for at least six months... after this, that, and whatever I finally had a chance to go. Of course I need a stronger prescription... no surprise to me!! Luckily I was able to save some dough and they are just getting me new lens for my old frames... I still like my frames so this worked out perfectly!! This is the first time I've used my eye insurance... and it helped!! Next we took the d-o-gs to the vet. Rowdy was able to get his adult shots... he weighed in at around 40lbs... they say at this age you can double their weight and that's how much they will weigh as an adult... we're going to have a big guy on our hands!! Bozley did really well at the vet as well... they are both in healthy condition. After that we dropped the dogs off and went out to a late lunch at B-Dubs. It was very nice... we drank beer in the middle of the day. We then went and looked around a couple of stores which made me VERY happy... then Chad took me to Spanky's... he's so freaking sweet!! Then we came home... Chad had his first night back to work which I know sucked for him.

Overall it was a FABULOUS weekend with my honeybear!!

No comments: