Monday, May 25, 2009

One More Post Tonight...

These pictures are pretty much all backward, but I'm a little lazy, and I'm the only one who knows they are backwards I'm going to go with it. (crap... did I blow my cover?!?)

This weekend I went and visited my friend Christina... It was her birthday so I went up to celebrate with her... We always have a great time when we're together, and this was no exception... plus I got to see Claire... the most adorable little girl I know!! She will always have a special place in my heart!! She's amazing and she's so smart already... she's so freaking cute!!

Here she is playing in the sprinkler... I took so many pictures, I decided to just include them all












Here's her adorable smile
Dancing around
Christina is a wonderful momma
Here's a picture from our night... Christina and her boyfriend tried to take me to a satanic church, but it had been knocked down... they wouldn't get out of the car... I wanted to... Here we are after we tried to go see the covered bridge, but it was flooding
I didn't know we were going to take a walk in the woods... so I had worn flip flops... My foot got all muddy
And finally here's our classic car picture

No comments: