Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Sunday

rwell... it's been awhile since we last meant... why? Well I'm not really sure... (okay that's a lie I totally know why I haven't been writing, I found out right after Chad's surgery that you can play Blokus online for free. This is one of my favorite games, and now I can play anytime... so! exciting!) So here is a random post...

  • Chad is doing really well... I'm very proud of him... he got his staples out last Thursday and is driving now... he will probably go back to work a week from Monday... go Chad!!
  • While I was at the hospital for Chad I realized that I've been eating Malt Balls incorrectly this entire time... I've always just bitten into them... I did not know that you were suppose to let them melt in your mouth... how does one learn this... b/c I never did!!
  • We went a great wedding yesterday... a friend from middle/high school got married. They are a very cute couple and I wish them all the best (which I know will go great!!) Due to Chad's stuff I waited too long to get her anything off the registry, so I ended up getting them this awesome vase off etsy by seller antb... it has a very cool coating... I hope she likes it.
  • Another cool thing about the wedding is Chad was able to come with me... of course we didn't take any pictures together (although I'll probably get to steal some off Facebook soon enough) But when I heard his story would be on the 15th, I didn't think he was going to be able to come, and he was!! We even wore semi-matching outfits :)
  • Okay... one last thing about the wedding... the DJ was effing obnoxious!! Seriously... a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g!!
  • Today we had a lovely bbq with my family... it was a beautiful outside and we played ladderball (also known as monkey ball, redneck golf, hillbilly golf, etc.) We ended up buying this very cool set from Target. It was a lot of fun to pay... we've decided we also want to get a bean bag set for the basement as well.
  • I cannot wait to get new furniture... we are going to shop soon... I am really excited to start getting this house decorated with our style... like for shizzle dizzle.
  • Chad and I watched three movies yesterday that I've never seen (Chad has seen one of them.) We watched:
What Happens in Vegas: Which was pretty funny, I enjoyed it even though you knew how it was going to end1408: Which I really don't know what to say... it was bad, but it wasn't good... I hate movies that I can't decide if I liked them or didn't like them... it was eh... although I will say that I woke up from a dream about this movie last nightAnd last and probably least... You Don't Mess with the Zohan: This movie was stupid... There might have been a few good laughs but mostly I thought it was not very good.
That's all for now... hopefully I will make good on my promise of more pictures and posts... I haven't been doing well yet, but I hopefully will.

No comments: