Monday, April 6, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Well... since I've already written two entries tonight so I figure why not a third?!? Friday night after Chad's appointment we went out with some friends... I was practically begging him to go out (he didn't get much sleep) I think he was happy that we ended up going out. We met up with Pat, Sam, and Carrie down in Soulard... it was a fun casual time... we drank a little (enough to feel good but with no hang-over in the morning -- the perfect amount) and just enjoyed being worry-free. So since I'm so bad at posting pictures with my blogs (other ones I read usually always include at least one picture... maybe I'll try to get better...) here are some pictures of our Friday night out.

Chad and Me... my hair looks flat... grumble... but he looks good!!

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing
Carrie and Sam
My super short straw
Sam, Chad, and Pat doing a serious look?
Carrie and Me

No comments: