Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm behind

Yes... I know... I'm like way behind in writing... I'm not sure how or why I got so behind, but atlas... I did... I mean I've had a busy couple of weeks and haven't posted anything... even Survivor started last week and I didn't write my Survivor recap... what has been up with me?!?!

Well... here are three items of note

(1) I was sick... sick sick... like didn't want to get out of bed all day sick... like had a fever for 4 days sick... like tried to go into work and 1.5 hours later I was on my way home sick... like didn't consume anything other than water, Gatorade, meds, and 1/3 of a can of tomato soup sick... I never ever remember having the flu (one of the things I pride myself on) and now I can no longer say that... I was home sick for two full days of my last week... it sucked... hardcore.

(2) Chad and others convinced me I needed to do something different with my hair... well this weekend I took a trip out to visit my favorite hairstylist... my aunt Ruth... she chopped off a lot of my hair... I now have a shorter cut... I like it a lot... but I'm still getting use to it. I haven't had short hair in a very long time... I'll post a picture soon.

(3) I start my new job tomorrow... I'm excited!!

No comments: