Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Riddance!!

Friday was my last day at Wachovia. No one seemed to have hard feelings... everyone seemed genuinely happy for me... probably a little envious that it was me and not them. They bought me lunch (which was nice, but since I was still getting over being sick I couldn't eat that much)...

I thought instead of saying all the reason I'm glad to be leaving I'll state some things I'll miss...

  • when it snowed I didn't have to clean off my car b/c I could park in a garage
  • the cafeteria staff... they were always so nice and remembered me
  • Good Friday holiday
  • Early dismissal
  • Nachos for lunch... oh and the baked potato bar
Okay... that's all I could think of off-hand... I'm sure there is more I'll miss... and I'll probably figure some more out in the coming weeks... Good Bye AG Edwards/Wachovia/Wells Fargo... it was nice working for you but it's time for me to move on... peace!!

No comments: