Monday, February 9, 2009

Sad Ending and New Beginnings

On Thursday night Chad wanted me to come home early (early being leave work slightly before 7 instead of at 7) When I got home I found Chad holding a puppy... I couldn't believe he had a puppy... I thought we had decided that we would wait awhile before getting another dog... but low and behold...

I asked him where this little guy came from... He said that a guy from his work had heard about our loss and wanted to give us one of his pitbull puppies... So meet Rowdy... our new addition... I haven't had a puppy in a very long time and it's pretty cool having him around... He already seems to get the idea that he has to bathroom outside... while he still has some accidents he's pretty good about going toward the door when he has to go... he's already playing with dog toys and he's adorable... While he will never replace Bear... he is loved... so here's some pics!!




















This one is my favorite!!

No comments: