Monday, February 16, 2009

Jenn's Survivor Recap

Okay... I really need suggestions on what to call this segment... I need something more creative than 'Jenn's Survivor Recap'... so I'm asking for your help!!

I know I'm way late in writing this post... and I'm thinking I may just make notes instead of writing a full blown one this week... but who knows what's going to happen when I start writing.

  • For one... when Jeff was doing his normal introduction of the season... they were in the back of a truck... well... it was really bumpy and I found it strange that he was giving his speal and the contestents were pretending he wasn't there talking... it was strange to me.
  • Why did they the two voted off think they were actually going home?? He said "not making this journey" not "going home" people need to get clued in!!
  • Sandy is an idiot... she couldn't find the idol... silly girl it isn't that hard anymore.
  • That guy (Tyrone?) who got naked... he's awesome.
  • The challenge was very close, which might mean the teams are somewhat evenly matched... that would be fresh
  • The bossy chick goes home first... people don't like being bossed... when will they learn?
That was a really short recap... I promise they will be better... when I'm not sick... cross my heart!!

No comments: