Monday, June 1, 2015

20 Weeks

How far along:  20 weeks; length of a banana or size of a mango

How I'm feeling:  Still good, no real complaints

Sleep:  Is pretty good, sometimes my belly feels sore when I wake up in the morning.  I bought a body pillow on Friday, but when I got it home realized it's WAY too big for my liking... so I'll probably have to figure out a different solution at some point b/c I imagine that part will only get worse.

Worries/Fears:  No big worries, although really I can work myself up pretty easily with that whole giving birth thing... or with the whole my life is changing in ways I don't fully even know thing...

Miss anything: Nothing that comes to mind at the moment

Movement:  Same update from last week... "Maybe I should refrain from answering this one until I know for sure... still in the maybe it's happening but I'm not totally sure camp."  But thinking more and more some of the things going on in there have to be the baby... but so far nothing that's made me think 100% I have

Food cravings:  Nothing specifically, this is something I sort of wish I had

Food aversions: None really...

Other symptoms:  The heartburn... I don't want to complain too much because really overall I'm feeling pretty good, but that heartburn is something else... pretty much daily and no real triggers... I guess I need to start carrying something around or try something stronger. Another symptom that isn't mine but I think is related to me is Bella. For the last week or so Bella has been pooping in the house quite frequently. At first it just seemed strange but then I made the connection that it might be related to this pregnancy. 

Maternity clothes, Stretch marks, Belly Button:  Maternity clothes of course, other stuff no comments

What I'm looking forward to: This being my last 5-day work week for 5 weeks (next 5-day week will be July 13th)

Best moment of this week:  The short work week was pretty nice!


Friday I made myself get up early and I went and got an oil change (in and out real fast if you go early).  Then I showed up to Target before it even opened.  There was a line to get in which seemed really weird to me, but they were all back in electronics so I guess there was some deal?  I got a lot of Target shopping done (with the store being nice and empty) and then headed back home.  I took a nap and relaxed around the house.  That night Kyle had a bonfire at his property.  It was nice weather and a lot of fun hanging out.  We thought the weather might suck (rain) but it ended up working out perfectly.  We stayed out until pretty late that night.


Saturday was a really low key kind of day... I did run out and get Gus's pretzels b/c a hot dog (inside a pretzel) sounded good and I wasn't doing anything else.  That night we ordered Chinese and watched a movie (Horrible Bosses 2).


Sunday I went grocery shopping in the morning.  That evening I hung out with Liz.  We went to dinner at The Fountain and then went to a Paint Nite class.  It was a lot of fun!

The Bump:
Awesome photo huh?

No comments: