Tuesday, May 26, 2015

19 Weeks

How far along:  19 weeks; size of a tomato


How I'm feeling:  Good, no real complaints

Sleep:  Again the crazy dreams I tend to remember... at least right when I wake up.  I am still able to sleep modified on my stomach a bit, not all the way, but still abouts there.  One thing I'll mention and probably will mention again below is Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS).  I've suffered from RLS from time-to-time for as long as I can remember.  I've noticed it a lot during this pregnancy... where my legs ache until I move them... I've even woken up in the middle of the night with it... which isn't how it normally happens for me (it more effects me when I'm trying to go to sleep at the beginning of the night... which it still does.)

Worries/Fears:  I haven't spent too much time worrying about anything this week.

Miss anything: Now that summer is here I'm missing having a beer or alcoholic beverage sometimes, but really that's very very minor for me.

Movement:  Maybe I should refrain from answering this one until I know for sure... still in the maybe it's happening but I'm not totally sure camp.

Food cravings:  Ice cream is delicious... but let's face it, it was ALWAYS delicious

Food aversions: None really...

Other symptoms:  The RLS sucks at times, heartburn has been happening (I finally had a TUMS one day, I had it in my mind they would be chalky gross to eat, but after I had one it really wasn't bad), sometimes I get sharp pains for a few seconds when standing up too fast (round ligament pain maybe?)

Maternity clothes, Stretch marks, Belly Button:  Maternity clothes for sure (I can still wear some of my dresses).  No remarks on the other areas.

What I'm looking forward to: Three day work week!

Best moment of this week:  This category should be renamed to what happened this week...


On Wednesday after work I met Susan and we got mani/pedis and had dinner.  It was really nice.  Afterwards I headed back home and finished off one of the best nights of the year by watching three hours of Survivor (and finishing off the last of the pint of The Tonight Dough)


Friday I got off 59 minutes early for the holiday.  I came home and took a nap.  Afterwards I grabbed some dinner.  I then started to clean the house - that night I did the kitchen, dining room and some of the living room. 


Saturday morning I got breakfast.  Dan went to help his sister and brother-in-law move out of their house.  I spent the morning cleaning (bedrooms, bathroom, rest of living room) and relaxing.  After he got home we had a snack and hung around.  Kyle came over and then we went to dinner at Salt and Smoke - so delicious.  Headed back home and had a low key night.


Sunday we went to a few stores - Ashley Furniture, Weekends Only and a fish store.  We need to get a couple of dressers for the house with the baby coming.  Later that day Ben came over for awhile.  Dan grilled some hot dogs.  I eventually went and got ice cream.  Dan went to bed really early.


On Monday I got up and headed over to my mom's.  We went up the Gypsy Caravan.  It was a lot of fun looking around but I did end up getting sun burnt.  Afterwards we picked up Lindsey and ate at late lunch.  Then we got some Andy's Frozen Custard.  I went grocery shopping and headed home.  It was a really low key weekend, but nice!


The Bump:  It's there!  And just realized the belt thing on the dress was untied... thus making me look wider... IMO... oh well.





No comments: