Monday, January 27, 2014

2014 Resolutions

Wow - I've been terrible this month!!  I am bound and determined to get my 2014 Resolutions out there before the end of the month.

  • Be healthier... and this year I really need to lose weight.  I know  I'm about the sing the same song I've sung before... but in the last few weeks I've already been making some lifestyle changes including cutting out soda/sugary drinks (while upping my water intake) and trying to overall eat less food.  I really need to concentrate on this one this year.

  • I want to start wearing makeup to work more and doing my hair each day... it's about time I become a girl!

  • I want to start accomplishing house related things - dining room table, hanging up stuff, etc

  • I want to continue to cook and bake and try new recipes (and blog about them... with more pictures)... going along with this I want to eat at home more... I've been ok, just want to be better.

  • Continue to blog about what's going on - I was a lot better about it last year and it was fun to pour through for my recap post - I've done so many things I forgot about if I didn't blog... I do need to take better pictures.

  • Develop a better budget and save some moolah.
Goals should be measurable - so here they are in easy measurable terms...
  1. Lose weight - be less than I weigh now by June
  2. Complete a house project every month
  3. Try a new recipe twice a month
  4. Blog more than I did last year - 11 posts a month will do that
  5. I'm not sure how to put the save one here... but I guess have something to show for this year?
Wish me luck!!  What are your goals for the next year?

No comments: