Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fantasy RW/RR Challenge Rivals 2

Since Michelle and I had so much fun doing Fantasy Survivor last season we were eager to try it again.  MTV Real World/Road Rules Challenge started last night and we decided that was the perfect opportunity.

I made up some of the same sheets I did last time.  I included a brief description I found on a website to describe why they were rivals.  See... the premise of this show is they are paired up with people they don't get along with... ya know, ramp up the drama a bit.

This time we decided to pick before watching the first episode, since we knew a lot of the teams and this way we wouldn't have an extra team.  We also kept it split again on picking an even amount of guy and girl teams.

This time I won the Rock, Paper, Scissors game and we were off...

Michelle ended up with - Frank and Johnny, Ty and Leroy, Knight and Preston, Derek and Robb, Sarah and Trishelle, Camila and Jemmye, Anastasia and Jessica, and Jasmine and Theresa.

Here are my picks...

CT and Wes - I think they are strong athletes and although in the end I don't like Wes, I always want to like Wes for some reason.

Dunbar and Tyrie - Since they are returning and bigger guys I thought they could do well... turns out I couldn't be more wrong considering they were the first eliminated.

Zach and Trey - Look at him, he's like a god or something... so pretty... how can you not pick him? (Ok this pic doesn't show that since they are being goofy, but watch the show, you'll see what I mean...)

Jordan and Marlon - this was the team I picked last, while it seems they might be athletic enough, they are rookies... and in a game like this means you can't expect them to be around too long.

Paula and Emily - Paula and been around forever and always seems to last to the end (why I don't know... she's pretty annoying to me) and Emily is probably the most athletic female there... so it's my pick for a very strong team.

Diem and Aneesa - Love Diem and her story and Aneesa is pretty BA, so I think they'll make a strong showing.

Nany and Jonna - I thought I remembered them... and based on their picture seems like an ok choice, plus they are veterans...

Cooke and Naomi - Had to pick someone and they weren't the rookies, so sounded like a good choice haha.  But, Naomi went home in the first episode, so... Cooke will be getting a new partner, maybe that's good news, also might be bad


I'm looking forward to this season - who do you think will win?

No comments: