Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Number 5 - Fifty Shades Freed

Finally finished the trilogy...

I finished the book yesterday... yes it has taken me awhile to get through this series, but I've really only been reading them at work... so that would explain it.

I did like the third book, but really I found it much more enjoyable b/c I skipped over the sex stuff every time (learned that from the first book)... it just got sooo repetitive.  Also with this series, which we know is fiction... but really do things like this ever happen?  I'm referring to a rich, attractive guy being attracted to normal girl... wouldn't it be nice if they did?

The third book had more drama, which I enjoyed and felt like there was a more over-arching plot line, which I felt like the second book lacked.

The series was good, and it kept me entertained.  I think I'm going to miss the easy-ness of the books that I could pick up at any point and not feel lost... it's definitely a quick, easy read... you just can't expect Pulitzer writing or anything :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm glad you liked the 3rd book. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. But you are right, the writing is horrible.