Thursday, September 1, 2016

Weekend in Review #6

Just realized I never recapped last weekend so before my long weekend begins I'll try to remember what happened last weekend.


I worked last Friday and then picked Simon up from the sitter.  We headed home and I think the night was mostly just casual and nothing very exciting happened.


Saturday the first part of the day was pretty normal.  I got to sleep in a bit and then we did our normal thing.  After Simon's afternoon nap we went over to my aunt and uncle's house where they were celebrating my Grandpa's birthday.  We hung out with family and everyone enjoy Simon (because how could you not?!?)


After we wrapped up that we headed home.  Simon ate dinner and we ordered pizza.  We watched a movie together... the second Maze Runner movie.  Dan picked it and it was a pretty annoying pick since it's the second in the series and I did not see the first movie so that was hard to follow.  Then it's are of at least a trilogy so it doesn't even really end at the end of the movie not to mention just a lot going on there...  Dan did Dan very well and got up to go to bed with 30 minutes left of the movie.


Sunday I got up with Simon and then we headed over to my mom's house for awhile.  We picked her up and went to breakfast at Bread Company.  Simon enjoyed that!  Then we went to Home Depot to get something for a project and headed back to her house.  We tried to put Simon down for a nap and that didn't go over well at all... Mom and I worked on a project and Simon ended up playing in the walker.
Simon's selfie game has stepped up


We cleaned up and Laclede Gas ended up digging up her yard for now the third time... We checked out the hole and then headed back home for Simon's afternoon nap.  Dan was planning on dinner so we hung out for awhile and Simon went down for his nap.  I ran to the grocery store.  Dan cooked dinner (chicken, mashed potatoes and corn).  I made a small cake.
Hole!
Simon next to the pile of dirt... this may be one of the first time his feet touched grass... he wasn't so sure about it...

Love this picture!

Good times!

No comments: