Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend in Review - The Last Two

I got a little behind didn't I?

The last couple of weekends really haven't been that eventful.

May 31-June 2

On May 31st I met up with my friend Susan and had a sort of impromptu girls day.  We got pedicures, had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, and went shopping.
still looking good

When shopping I got a bunch of things at Old Navy including a discounted $10 maxi dress.  Happy with that decision :)

I also got a new purse from Charming Charlie... I was on the look out for a new one and happy with the one I chose.

That Saturday night Dan and I went over to Andy's house (surprised??) and hate some super tasty barbecue.  Ashley made meatloaf burgers and they were so so good.  It was a fun, casual night of hanging out.

June 7-9

On Friday night Dan and I went to dinner at his sister's place.  The weather has been so nice - it's been great all the time we've been spending outside.

The only other thing of note about the weekend is we went over the Andy's again on Saturday night... we ate grilled food... again.

I also made chili on Sunday...

We need to get back to doing some interesting things!

No comments: