Wednesday, January 4, 2012

End of Season Football Results

I said I would be back to have your final totals for the football picks.

Susan lead after the first week, but I lead every other week after - culmulatively.

I will say that at one point Susan felt really far back and made quite a comeback - Good Job Susan!!

She was 11 games back in week 12 and fought back... pretty impressive!! (or was I just making lousy picks... haha)

Anyway... here is the final tally!

Susan:  155-101
Jenn:  158-98

Just three games separated us!

And just because I like comparisons...

In 2011 my record was 152-106 (which I believe is added up incorrectly unless there was somehow two extra games that season...)

In 2010 my record was 166-90

So I ended up pretty in the middle of those two years.

I'll see you back in the fall for football picks all over again!

No comments: