Sunday, October 31, 2010

Is it that time of year again?

I'm trying to get this list out early... not to mention I've had a lot of things on my mind to get myself so it helps having a list.

What tops my list this year??
Nikon D3000 Digital SLR Camera

OR Canon Rebel XSi

A new big mirror for the bathroom (no bigger than 24" by 36") - Here are some examples of shapes I like (may not be the right size). (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I'm very into dresses and found like a million I like. I think I'm a size 10 or probably medium... so here are like the million I found today that I like. (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28)

Jeans would also be nice... I am a curvy style size 10

Note: Old Navy tends to run big.

Shirts I like, size medium or large: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

Sweaters, size medium or large: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Skirts, size medium or large: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) I also like knee legnth flowy skirts

Maybe a business suit?: (1)

Shoes, size 9.5: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) also, some flats with a bit of a heel (I saw some at Target, with my mom, but I can't seem to find them online)

Mini fridge - Like this 16 can one, I want something with small capacity...

Board Games:
Trivial Pursuit - Easy Medium Hard

Catch Phrase

Scribblish

Love Board games so up for some other ones too...

Earrings - I really like fun dangles (nice quality) - diamond (fake or real) studs (want a good metal on the earring... ideally white gold), silver hoops (bigger than small, smaller than big) and red or any other fun ones. I really enjoy looking at Etsy for this to get some originals.

Headbands, on the thicker side

Gift Cards:
**Home Depot
**Michael's
**Hobby Lobby
**Old Navy
Snapfish
Target
Bed Bath and Beyond

iPhone cover

Bamboo Palm

This coffee table

Leggings - in black, probably size large...

Tights - brown or black with patterns

Book light

A new Hand Vac - Dirt Devil Kurv or Dirt Devil Kone or Dyson

Citrone ring (size 7-8) - I'd like a real one here are some I like, not necessarily the right size... (1) (2) (3) (4)

The awesome, amazing blue Jaguar statue from the South County Antique Mall

Pitbull Shirt (size medium, women's light or jr. jersey) (1) (2) (3) (4)

Bumper Stickers (1) (2) (3)

Queen bed sheets in tan, brown or light blue

Donkey Kong Country for the Wii

Love this ring and this one.

This bracelet is awesome.

Check back for updates!!

No comments: