Sunday, September 26, 2010

Catching up

I haven't posted a "real" blog entry in awhile... so here's a random post...

  • Last week I was in LA... it was colder there than it was here in St. Louis.
  • The conference I was in LA for went really well... I got thanked more there than I have in quite awhile. It felt really good to hear that I had been doing such a good job. I work really hard and I put a lot of effort into the things I do and I don't always get recognition for it, but last week I definitely did... it was really nice.
  • I got to see the ocean last week, we took a trolley down to Manhattan Beach. It's a really nice area and it was really nice seeing the ocean.
  • Yesterday I went to StrangeFolk festival in O'Fallon, IL. I didn't get anything, but there was a lot of cool things there. I'm sure that if I was with my mom I probably would have gotten something.
  • We watched Hot Tub Time Machine last night... it was really funny... especially for the cast involved and the fact the movie is named Hot Tub Time Machine.
  • I'm so happy the new line up for TV... Survivor is back as well as The (regular) Apprentice. I think Chad and I are going to start watching The Amazing Race as well.
  • Oh... and football is back on TV... YAY!! And although the Rams aren't winning, they are looking MUCH better than last year.
  • Our anniversary dinner was awesome. We went to the Melting Pot again and had a great time. We like it there b/c it's a nice leisurely dinner and wine and company. It was wonderful.
  • Chad is working a new schedule these days. He's working Friday through Monday. It's some adjustment, but we have every night together which is more than when he worked nights. He's doing really well at work and it's all a good thing. I just hope they offer him a permanent job real soon.
Well, that's all for now... I'm hoping to start up a more consistent post... so look out for that. It's dinner time!!

No comments: