Sunday, September 19, 2010

13/25

My awesome friend Carrie bought me this book at a book fair. She thought she had read it, but turns out she hasn't... but that's just a side note. My second Jodi Picoult book... and I've gotta say I'm starting to become hooked. She just engages you with the characters so well. She tackles these tough topics but does so in a way that it's easy to read. Plus I've noticed with her books you want to know what happens next... or how the heck is this book going to end. I would recommend this book to a friend. I am excited to read more of her books.

On a side note as a posted awhile back, I read My Sister's Keeper. I finally watched the movie last Friday and I couldn't believe how much they changed the story. I know books and movies never match perfectly (pun anyone?? ok, maybe not so much... anywho...) they completely changed the ending and that seems slightly wrong.

No comments: