Sunday, June 27, 2010

Not going to lie...

The reason I have not posted in awhile has pretty much been that the posts I want to make need pictures and since I mentioned before, my camera is broken... so this begs the question what should I do about not having a camera?

I have tried to find my old point-and-shoot but can't seem to locate it.

I have looked at getting it fixed, but I might as well buy a new one for the price it would cost to get it fixed.

So do I buy a new one... and if I do which kind do I get. I hope to someday have a DSLR (maybe in the next year?) but even with a DSLR I will still want a point-and-shoot for convenience. Do I spend a "decent" amount of money on a new one, or just buy any kind. I saw one in Kmart's ad for $50... hmm

Chad says we might have some other options... stay tuned...

1 comment:

Chris said...

In the interim, can't you use your iphone?