Friday, June 25, 2010

7/25


Finally... I'm done with this series... and honestly, I'm happy to be done. I will say that I did get into this book more than the others. Maybe it was b/c what I knew about this book was figured out early in the book. About halfway through I figured out everything I wanted to figure out... I was intrigued what could possibly happen in the last half of the book. When the pages were twindling down, becoming smaller and smaller I was wondering how in the heck they would wrap everything up. Turns out everything got wrapped up fairly quickly... While the ending worked for the book, it might seem a bit of a let down if only watching the movie series.
The bottom line of this series... it doesn't even compare to the Harry Potter series in my opinion. At times during this series the 'love' was just so over the top. I'm done with this series, but with Harry Potter, I'll probably end up reading it again (3rd time for most of the book, 4th for others). I just don't understand the complete hystaria of these books... they are ok... good even, but not worth going completely and utterly crazy over. I'm glad that I read the books, but honestly feel better eh about them.

No comments: