Tuesday, September 15, 2015

35 weeks

How far along:  35 weeks; size of honeydew melon or a canary melon

 How I'm feeling:  I feel pregnant - but the weather is cooler so much more bearable

Sleep: I had a couple nights of not great sleep just feeling miserable at times (stupid heartburn all the time now) and rolling over and all that and then getting on thinking tangents.  But last night I slept great, so hopefully those couple of nights were just a fluke.

Worries/Fears:  Pretty sure giving birth will just be on here for the rest of time

Miss anything: not having a bump - it's fun sometimes but now it's just in the way and I'm ready for all that comes with not having it (bending, twisting, sleeping on stomach, not waddling, putting on pants or shoes... etc)

Movement:  A lot, but I will say sometimes I want the baby to move and the stinker won't... sounds about right huh?

Food cravings:  All the sweets and cheese fries

Food aversions: Nada

Other symptoms:  Heartburn and pelvic pain/soreness are my big ones, one I haven't mentioned in awhile, but is still happening is the bleeding gums gross.  I'll say that I feel cramps/Charlie horses coming in my legs, but luckily never gets that far, just on the verge all the time.  Although over the weekend I did finally get a full blown one that made me jump out of bed faster than I have in months.  But I'd say my two biggest complaints are heartburn and pelvic pain.

Maternity clothes, Stretch marks, Belly Button:  Belly button is popping out, I thought I found some stretch marks on my lower belly a couple of times now but I think they were either indentions from clothes or veins near the surface.  In regards to clothing I finally went and borrowed a t-shirt from Dan and loving how long it is - that will keep happening at night.  Also, putting on jeans, while I have done it, I'm not a fan and avoid if I can.

What I'm looking forward to: There are SO MANY things in the next few weeks I'm looking forward to... it's going to make the time FLY by.

Best moment of this week:  Well this past weekend was wonderful!  I was thrown an amazing baby shower by family and my friend Susan.  It was really so my personality (bright happy colors) with an alphabet theme.  Such amazing food and we were showered with such fantastic and thoughtful gifts.  I think the shower probably deserves it's own post so I'm not going to post too much about it but a couple of pics I saved to my phone.  It was really just perfect.
Sprinkles!!

The decorations were awesome too


Sunday was also nice as I hung out with my mom and sister.  We went to the Lindbergh High School Flea Market (I got these awesome cast iron deer hooks).  We also went by Old Navy where I got a couple of comfy tops to wear on maternity leave.  Then we stopped by Once Upon a Baby to see if there was any pack n plays for my mom... instead I got a bundleme for the carseat (same one I registered for that was $40, but only $10 at the store) and Mom got a boppy for her house.  Then we had lunch at Jason's Deli (that place is amazing).  I came home and napped for awhile on the couch (probably why I didn't sleep the greatest that night).  Overall the weekend went WAY too fast, but it was such a wonderful wonderful weekend.
Going to paint them some color

  The Bump:
I never really feel that big or when I look down it doesn't seem that big, but from the side... wow

No comments: