Tuesday, September 8, 2015

34 Weeks

How far along:  34 weeks; size of cantaloupe or a pineapple

Appointment:  Almost forgot to write about this.  I had an appointment this week with an ultrasound.  Baby is growing really well so this cord issue isn't an issue at all.  Baby is up to the 79 percentile for size.  Doctor said if baby continues to gain a half a pound per week we are looking at an 8lb 5oz baby... cue the wide eyed emoji.  Baby is head down now (might explain that pelvic pain).  I was also able to get the sugar out of my urine this time, so they are happy about that.  I have one more 'regular' appointment and then it will be to every week with ultrasound and NST every other appointment.  We are getting close folks.
She took a ton of pictures



How I'm feeling:  More uncomfortable or pregnant all the time - hey same as last week, probably will be a trend.

Sleep: I have no real complaints in the sleep department, sure rolling over is an event and getting up to pee isn't fun, but I can fall asleep, I can stay asleep I'll take it

Worries/Fears:  Giving birth... and caring for a newborn... but moreso that whole birth thing...

Miss anything: not having a giant belly?  Bending and twisting, laying on my belly, everything just feeling like so much more work than it should be

Movement:  A lot, sometimes my whole belly shakes, it's pretty crazy

Food cravings:  All the sweets and cheese fries

Food aversions: Nada

Other symptoms:  Heartburn, pelvic pain, acne, exhaustion due to the heat (I'm hoping)

Maternity clothes, Stretch marks, Belly Button:  Belly button is popping out, but luckily not too much

What I'm looking forward to: Baby shower is Saturday; also looking forward to getting

Best moment of this week:  The long weekend for sure!  While most of my weekend was not doing much of anything, I did accomplish some stuff.. the biggest being starting to sort out my thoughts on how to best set up the nursery.  It took my mom and Lindsey and bouncing ideas off each other to get it done, but I like the direction we are headed.  Mom also brought over the curtains she made and the crib skirt.  It's going to be so fun watching this nursery come together... once I'm able to kick Dan's clothes out of that room once and for all I also worked on my cross-stitch a bunch.  We hung out with Caleb Saturday night and that was nice, although they were outside a lot and I just couldn't handle sitting in the heat... plus mosquitoes... ugh.

 The Bump:
Bad angle

1 comment:

Susan said...

You look great! So excited for you and baby!