Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ketchup

So it's been awhile since I last posted... whoops! 

Here are some things that have been going on...

  • My cousin, Amanda got married back in May.  It was a Friday night wedding and a lot of fun because all the people I'd normally hang out with (i.e. my cousins) were there.  So it was like hanging out with them with free alcohol - can't beat that.  We had a lot of fun.
My hair is a mess and you can blame Mr. Daniel for that...

  • We celebrated mother's day what feels like a month ago.  It was a really nice day.  We had an early lunch at Blueberry Hill.  Then we checked out the 250 exhibit at the History Museum (totally recommend this exhibit - very cool to see and it's FREE!!).  Next we headed to Ted Drewes for custard.  It was a beautiful day spent with my amazing mom and awesome sister.
  • The following weekend Lindsey, Susan and I went to see the Chippendales!!  I saw they were coming to town and always heard that it's a pretty fun thing to go and see... and it did not disappoint!!  We had a lot of fun!!  Afterwards Susan and I went to my cousin Dave's birthday party.  A very nice night!

  • Later that same weekend Dan's nephew, Tanner, got baptised.  He was even a god father.  It was a very nice little ceremony followed by a delicious lunch.\
  • 
  • That started off a pretty busy week for me - Wednesday night was Survivor Finale for which I went to Michelle's place (as always).  I even made these cookies for the celebration.
  •  The next night Susan and I took a painting class that was Wine and Canvas and took place at the Lakehouse on Creve Cour Lake.  It was a lot of fun and very relaxing!
 
  • Next up was Memorial Day weekend which was pretty tame.  Dan and I bbqed and played washers together, which was nice, but not very exciting.
  • This past weekend wasn't that exciting either.  I started working on my cross-stitch again (I needed a break, but it's getting pretty far along!!) and started watching Once Upon a Time on Netflix.
  • I'm sure there are other things I'm missing that were good too... I however can't really think of them off hand... life has been good!!

No comments: