Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11

I am thankful that I have known all four of my grandparents.  While I currently only have two still living I have known and loved all four of my grandparents.  My grandpa on my mom's side died about 11 years ago.  He was such an interesting and fun person and I miss him all the time.  My grandma on my dad's side passed away one year ago and she was such a sweet and caring person.  She was a wonderful cook too.  My grandma on my mom's side is still alive and such a great woman.  I'm so happy I still get to spend time with her, like our recent trip to Eureka Springs.  Finally, my grandpa on my dad's side is a sweet man and a WWII Veteran.  I'm so proud and honored to have to in my life.

I am very lucky to have all four of these very different but very amazing people.

No comments: