Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 (and intro)

I've seen this go around on Facebook in the last day... in the 30 days of November to write about 30 things I'm thankful for.  I think it will be fun, a nice way to blog every day for 30 days and to recognize some of the important things in my life.

It's always good to take time and realize all the wonderful things that I have... and November being Thanksgiving month - how perfect!!

In full disclosure I'm doing this intro post, entry one and entry two on November 2nd... but that's only a single day late so not too bad right??  But I am post-dating it to November 1st.

I am extremely thankful to have the mom that I do.  She's so amazing in so many ways and the older I  get the more I realize just how special she is.  Not all moms are as wonderful as she is.  She is thoughtful and loving and creative and smart and just truly amazing.  She is one of my best friends

No comments: