Wednesday, October 10, 2012

some iphone pics

Hi all -

I just wanted to share with you some iphone pictures of a few things I have purchased recently and something I made for a lucky man...

First up is these cards that I bought at the StrangeFolk festival.  This is such a great place - I have gone to it the last three years and finally purchased something this year.  I may be getting more stuff at say Christmas, but this is what I have in my possession now.  These two cards from Reuse First.  I hope to frame them for my someday home.
The first one says "I'd hug you if I could reach you" and the second one says "You're Special"

The second thing I'll share is two prints I got in Eureka Springs this past weekend.  I am in love with them.  There were some many in this 'series' that I could choose from... eek - they are awesome.  They are also for my someday home.
This one is titled 'Flipping the Bird'

This is 'hoo tooted' maybe for the bathroom?  Although I already have my toilet pictures... but I hope to have more than one bathroom I guess :)

Finally, yesterday was Dan's half birthday... so I decided that making him a little card would be a nice, fun surprise.  I really wish I got a better picture - but atlas here it is.  Just a note: I did NOT get this idea from Pinterest or the internets.  We've been making cards like this in our family for quite awhile... I just felt the need to say that :)

Here's what it says - (the candy bars in CAPS)

Hey HOT TAMALE,
TAKE 5 to celebrate a WHOPPER WHATCHAMACALLIT...  The REISEN?  Your half birthday!!  NERDS may CHUCKLE(S) and AIRHEADS may SNICKER(S) but SMARTIES know their half birthdays SKOR MOUNDS of (ALMOND) JOY like a 100 GRAND PAYDAY.  This card may make you CHUNKY but I'll still love you past the MILKY WAY.  Love your BIT-O-HONEY SWEETTART(S) Jenn

A big thank you goes to my mom for the creative ability of the wording... so I really shouldn't take credit for that :)

No comments: