Monday, November 7, 2016

Simon: 13 months

Well, I'm terrible - I've missed many weekend recaps and Simon's 13 months.  I wanted to continue to stick with the monthly posts for another year, but 13 just got away from me.  So instead of trying and failing to remember what he was up to when he was 13 months old I'll just post some pictures from that time period and pick up where I left off on his 14 months (in a couple short weeks)
This kid loves remotes and phones... and always straight to the mouth

He's been playing with that cup - Dan thinks it's silly but he enjoys pulling the straw and spinning the cup

We ran into this guy at an outdoor concert - Simon wasn't scared, just stared.  He stares at everyone when we are out.

Simon was sick sick for the very first time in his life this month.  I got a call from the sitter that he had a fever and I had to go pick him up.  He had to stay home the next two days with a fever.  It was just a viral thing and went away, but poor guy.  He liked to cuddle, which he never does anymore and sleep was really rough those nights.  Luckily he got better pretty quickly.  We just don't do sick well in our house.

We enjoyed some family time at the Belleville Chili cookoff.  The weather was great.  Here's Vail and Simon enjoying aunt Amy.

We've been making the transition to cows milk.  Here's Simon with his last bag of frozen breast milk.  He made it 1 year and 19 days with some breast milk.  I'm so proud I was able to provide that much for him.

We spent some more family time at a pumpkin patch.  Simon didn't quite know what to do on this car, but he looks pretty cute on it!

Hey Vail, fancy meeting you here. 

These kids are so great.  Love getting them together!

Vail and Simon by some pumpkins

And Simon enjoying the pumpkins as well

Simon with his last bottle of mommy milk

And me feeding him that bottle - again so happy I made it past a year!

He thought it was bedtime, but I surprised him with a photo shoot first in his Halloween jammies.  Kid wasn't to happy about it at first.

But he came around

Helping aunt Lindsey with a little shopping.  Simon was lounging in the cart.

Morning face

Simon loves playing with the dog kennels. 

This kid and his faces

We went to ride a little train in Glencoe, MO.  We of course dressed him in his conductor overalls.  Hanging out with Daddy.



Watching the train

Selfie on the train

These three!

Simon loves playing with daddy

Finally on his 13 months we had dinner with my mom and Lindsey.  She was able to catch this great picture of him.  I love this little boy so so much.  He brings so much joy!


No comments: