Sunday, May 20, 2012

D-O-N... Done!

(ok, I say that, I’m not sure what it means, but whatever haha)

Yes, that’s right folks, on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 10:59 pm CST my final class in my master’s program will be complete.

I have already received a grade in this class and know that I have completed my degree with a perfect 4.0!! 

I can’t believe just 16 months ago I began this journey and now here I am finished… I am so happy I just decided to do it… stopped putting it off and buckled down and did it.  I am proud of myself and couldn’t be happier.

Once I get my diploma (6-8weeks) I’ll be sure to post a pic… but for now just know that I’m finished with school forever (hopefully)  Eek! I’m so excited!!

Signed,
Jennifer C Jones MSEd

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats! Thats a great accomplishment!

dsdddwddgdd said...

done forever until you decide to go for a phD......smile

i love you and i'm SOOO proud of you and this accomplishment!! way to get what you want!!